Sunday, October 30, 2016

Reviews of Books I bought for free on Amazon Kindle

Heart of the Hunter (Dragon Chalice, #1)Heart of the Hunter by Tina St. John
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I enjoyed reading this book. It was written by Lara Adrian under the pen name Tina St. John. The characters were well developed. The storyline is nicely done. I bought it for free on Amazon. I look forward to reading more books by Lara Adrian.

View all my reviews



Pack Brothers - Complete Series: A Shapeshifter Romance (BBW, Alpha)Pack Brothers - Complete Series: A Shapeshifter Romance by Lisa Storm
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was an enjoyable story, I love shifter books. There was some sex, but not so much that you don't have a story. The characters are well written and the storyline is good. I would like to read more from this author. I bought this book from amazon kindle for free.

View all my reviews



NightDrakeNightDrake by Lara Adrian
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I bought this book on amazon kindle for free. It is a nice short story that has the potential to become a good series if Lara Adrian decides to make it one. I enjoyed reading this story and look forward to reading more from this author.

View all my reviews



White Lion's Lady (Warrior, #1)White Lion's Lady by Tina St. John
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I bought this book from Amazon Kindle for free. I really enjoyed reading this story. The characters are well developed and written. The storyline is very good and had me wanting to find out what happened next. I loved the book from start to finish. I look forward to reading more from Lara Adrian.

View all my reviews

1 comment: