Tuesday, March 3, 2015

My reviews of The Informationist & The innocent by Taylor Stevens and Dating the Wrong Men by Kelly Rossi

The Informationist (Vanessa Michael Munroe, #1)The Informationist by Taylor Stevens
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Since I had read Doll and The Catch, I had to go back and read the first two books in the series. The book is great in the fact that you get a lot of Vanessa Michael Munroe's history in it while she is trying to find a missing girl in Africa. It has all the reasons I love this character she knows she has issues, but she is very smart and deals with everything on her terms. I look forward to reading more from Taylor Stevens.

View all my reviews The Innocent  (Vanessa Michael Munroe, #2)The Innocent by Taylor Stevens
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I loved this book, classic Vanessa Michael Munroe doing her job her way and helping a beloved friend in the process. It is nice seeing a strong female character that you also see her flaws and of those closest to her as well. I love reading about Munroe, you learn more about her and she is good at getting information it and her gift of learning languages is two of her greatest gifts. I look forward to reading more about Munroe.

View all my reviews Dating the Wrong MenDating the Wrong Men by Kelly Rossi
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I would like to thank Kelly Rossi for sending me a paperback copy of this book. I read it and it was like there were so many things that I could say that happened to me and I know what you mean. This book has a lot of truth to it. Unfortunately, there is no perect dating, loving, marrying or even parenting books. We learn as we go and its different for everyone. This was a nice read from beginning to end.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment