Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Today is my son Justin's Birthday

Justin Dean Norby (March 11, 1986 - May 26, 2001)

I found a poem written by another mother that works for me today.  Thank you, CLAIRE ANN STEVENSON for sharing your poetry.


A Message From My Son

In the arms of the angels I was flown,
Back to my heavenly home,
It came as a surprise to me,
But this is how it’s supposed to be.

I am happy, do not weep,
Love is forever ours to keep,
Now I work from this side,
As one of your spirit guides.

So alone I know you feel,
But I am present to help you heal,
I send you love and many signs,
As you struggle through this dark time.

I know your heart is broken,
But with divine love it will open,
And from what feels like tragedy,
You’ll be able to more clearly see.

The plans God has in store for you,
A purpose that will come shining through,
Keep the faith, don’t give in,
A new life will begin.

I want you to know,
That I love you so,
And I watch with pride,
As you find your stride.

Although my earthly life is done,
I am so grateful to be your son,
And in Heaven I await,
The time you’ll walk through God’s gate.

In the meantime do not fear,
Know that I am always near,
Feel the heavenly support from above,
For the mother that I so dearly love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment