Sunday, December 22, 2013

And Let There Be A Hero by R.M. Kidwell

And Let There Be A Hero
by R.M. Kidwell

Blurb:

The Dayton, Ohio is stunned by a series of savage deaths. Is it a vigilante murderer? A heartless assassin? Is it two different serial killers? That is the dilemma facing Detective Kalen Gatt. Added pressure comes from Chief Danforth, who was a personal friend of one of the victims. The friend was an icon whose coattails the Chief planned to ride in order to fulfill his political aspirations. Kale does not need an even more disgruntled boss with all that is facing him. And when he is unexpectedly drawn into a horrifying terrorist plot . . . it just may be too much for "Special K" to handle.

My Review:  October 2013   ~ Review Copies ~


And Let There Be a Hero: You've Never Met a Detective Like Kalen GATT - There's Never Been OneAnd Let There Be a Hero: You've Never Met a Detective Like Kalen GATT - There's Never Been One by R M Kidwell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

First, I would like to thank the author R.M. Kidwell for giving me this book for an honest review. This book took me a few days to finish, but it was well worth it. I really like the story and the characters. Our main character Kale has been through something that left him disfigured, if you haven't read the first book like I hadn't you get a bit of excerpt at the back of the book letting you know what happened to Kale in the first book. This book is definitely a page turner for mystery fans. I really enjoyed the book and am looking forward to reading more from this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment