Sunday, August 25, 2013

Vegas Was Her Name by Jonathan Sturak

Vegas Was Her Name
by Jonathan Sturak

Blurb:

At the world's largest technology convention in Las Vegas, Michael Harris, CEO of a top engineering company, debuts Venus, a humanized computer brain that can predict human behavior. He attracts international attention, including the attention of Rachel, a steamy seducer who cons Michael by concealing a secret of her own. Melissa, Michael's wife, flies to Las Vegas to save her husband and her marriage as the events unfold in the shadows of the Las Vegas Strip.



My Review:  July 2013   ~ Review Copies ~


Vegas Was Her NameVegas Was Her Name by Jonathan Sturak
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

First, I want to thank the author Jonathan Sturak for sending me this book for an honest review. This is the first time I read one of his books, I liked it although it was quite different in the fact that he used different perspectives throughout the book. The mystery and suspense what there and much more, the only thing I think I thought could be different was the ending seemed to be lacking a bit for me. I would most definitely like to read more of his work.

View all my reviews


About Author:

Jonathan Sturak grew up in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. He is a Penn State University graduate and holds degrees in Computer Science and Film. He currently lives in Las Vegas where he uses the energy of the city to craft stories about life and the human condition. "The Place Called Home," Sturak's essay about Eastern European heritage in Northeast PA, was featured on Glass Cases, associate literary agent Sarah LaPolla's pop culture blog at http://glasscasesblog.blogspot.com/20.... Sturak is also a contributing editor at http://NoirNation.com, the premier location for international crime fiction. His debut thriller novel "Clouded Rainbow" was published in December 2009 and has over 100,000 downloads on the Amazon Kindle. New for 2013 is his crime thriller novel "Vegas Was Her Name" published by Noir Nation Books. Sturak keeps updated information on his website at http://sturak.com

No comments:

Post a Comment