Wednesday, June 5, 2013

100 Animals on Parade! by Masayuki Sebe


With hundreds of colorful animals to count and hundreds of hilarious details to hunt, this unconventional counting book guarantees hundreds of hours of fun!



My Review:  June 5, 2013  Review Copy ~



100 Animals on Parade!100 Animals on Parade! by Masayuki Sebe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First I would like to thank Kids press for giving me this book for review through Netgalley. I sat down with my four year old grandson and we read the book and he loved it. It is so interactive that we went back through it to find the items that you can find on each page. It has the different animals at a hundred count so you can count each type of animal up to a hundred. My grandson loved looking for everything and counting with me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment