Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Breed of Innocence by Lanie Jordan



Six hours ago, men in dark suits and sunglasses came looking for me.

Four hours ago, they offered me training to hunt the things that killed my family: demons.
Two hours ago, I joined their secret organization—the CGE.
Now… All I have to do is survive demon-hunting school.

The classes won’t kill me, but the finals might.


My Review:  April 13, 2013  Review Copy ~


Breed of InnocenceBreed of Innocence by Lanie Jordan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First I would like to thank the author for this book in exchange for review. I just love the characters in the book, they are all believable. From Jade our main character who has a lot she has been through and is a fighter to Felicia who you love to hate because she is a bully and just plain hateful. I was pulled in from the first page until the last and left wanting more. I am looking forward to reading the next book in the series. Great work Lanie Jordan.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment