Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Destiny of the Female Warrior by K.A. Young



Nothing has ever come easily for the last female warrior of the Nephilim. Now that Anna has found her place in the world, she has much to learn about her new role as Queen. As the mating bond becomes clear, emotions run high as one of the sexy warriors must step aside while the other takes Anna as his Queen and assumes the throne.

It is a wild ride, as Anna must return to Georgia to deal with a vampire that is waging war on residents of her hometown. Luckily, she has her best friend/paired sorceress Elise around to keep things interesting. Anna struggles to find the perfect solution that would allow her to remain loyal to her past as well as honor the responsibility of her present.



My Review:  May 14, 2013   Review Copy ~



Destiny of the Female Warrior (Nephilim Warrior, #2)Destiny of the Female Warrior by K.A. Young
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First I want to thank K.A. Young for giving me this book for an honest review. As with the first book I thoroughly enjoyed this one. Anna finally figures out who her bonded mate is. Dan having become a vampire in the first book has went on a rampage and has gotten worse. He will do anything to get to Anna. Eli has to make a tough decision to help Anna follow her destiny. Elise makes me laugh at her antics. I am looking forward to book three as the story continues, K.A. Young is very good at leaving you wanting more and to find out where the next book is going to take the story. Great job.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment