Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Cherishing Destiny by Noelle Blakely



Alexander Lake and his beautiful wife, Aurora are wealthy, privileged and powerful. They are also Vampires. They and their kind have enjoyed peace and prosperity in cooperation with humans for over two hundred years, but that is about to change. In one fateful night, the earth is transformed in a solar event that alters not only the planet, but the surviving inhabitants, as well.

Sara, a Human employee, is thrown together with the Lakes in a struggle for their mutual survival. When the trio is joined by Sara's step-brother Ryan, a Were-wolf, the group becomes an unusual family whose love for each other must see them through attacks by marauding Hunters, the schemes of Vampire elders, and the age old prejudices of Wolf Clans and Human factions. They have no idea that fate isn't finished with them yet and, along with the rest of the new world, they will witness the dawn of a new age in evolution. That is, if they can survive it.

WARNING: 18+ This book is intended for adult audiences only. It contains some violence and adult themes of sensual and erotic intimacy.




My Review:  April 21, 2013   Review Copy ~



Cherishing Destiny (A Dangerous Destiny, #1)Cherishing Destiny by Noelle Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First I would like to thank the author Noelle Blakely for allowing me to read for review. I have to say I love this book and am looking forward to the continuence of the series. All the main characters are strong, I enjoy that the author took a different approach to telling the story. I like that there are love scenes but not an over abundance of them. I am looking forward to seeing how the story continues for everyone and what it all means for Destiny and what happened to her parents. Good job Noelle Blakely, I am looking forward to the next book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment