Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Breed of Envy by Lanie Jordan



Six months ago, Director Greene recruited me to the CGE to train to hunt demons.
Four months ago, I agreed to finish my first Phase in less than half the time.
Two months ago, I got bit by a vampire, almost died, and found out I have demon DNA.
Now... Demons aren't the only thing I have to fight.

Because I'm changing, and that changes everything.




My Review:  May 8, 2013   Review Copy ~



Breed of EnvyBreed of Envy by Lanie Jordan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First I would like to thank Lanie Jordan for giving me a copy of this book for an honest review. The book is apply named Breed of Envy, since their are several instances in this book, where people are envious and treating Jade badly because of it. Jade now knows she has demon dna, which explains alot, and she is still finding out things about herself along the way. She gets closer with her best friend Linc, slowly develops into boyfriend/girlfriend mode. Which is nice they didn't just jump into that kind of relationship, it developed. Her other best friend is Tasha and is good for her since she is opinionated and keeps her on her toes. She has a new cheerleader type enemy who hates her for no reason. Rumors start to fly and most the kids at CGE start acting rediculous towards Jade based on the rumors and Director Greene finally sets the record straight with what happened to Jade with the vampire demon. It helps with some of the teenagers but not all, typical life stuff, you have your people who are oh ok, and the other that just want to keep picking at stuff that don't matter anyway. There were a few errors, spelling etc, that need edited. But over all the story was great. I can't wait to find out what happens to Jade in phase 3, but I will have to. Great job Lanie, keep it up, look forward to the next book in the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment