Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Blood Thirst by Stephanie Jackson



The continuing story of Beck Jaxon and her family...

The Young/Jaxon family won the battle, but Elderson escaped, again. Now, Beck and her family have to deal with the losses they suffered during the battle with Elderson’s clan. They bury their dead and morn the loss of their family members. But there would be no rest for them. Elderson may have escaped this time, but he will be back. He wants Beck dead and will stop at nothing to make that happen.

Will Elderson succeed, or will Beck and her family finally rid the world of Royal Elderson and the evil he has unleashed for centuries?




My Review:  May 18, 2013   Review Copy ~



Blood ThirstBlood Thirst by Stephanie Jackson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

First, I would like to thank Tate Jackson for this book for an honest review. As with the first book The Undead Heart, this book needs editing, grammar errors and spelling mistakes, not as many but still enough for it to be a problem for me. Again, as with the first book, I loved the story and characters. I really like what the author did with the twins and bruce, three characters I really like. I love Potter he is so funny at times, he had to deal with his brother coming and issues of being angry with him for so long, he was being pushed by others family members to deal with. The human DJ becomes a part of the family. I still am not really caring for the to be continues aspect of the books, but I love the story so much I cannot wait to read the next book. Fix the editing errors and this book would become a five star for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment